[To search all databases, click here]
Table of Contents

Title Page
1860s and earlier
Wright family photo albums, 1860-1900
Photos circa 1900 to 1940


The Cenotaph with Richmond Hill Public School behind
Looking west on Mill St. from a little east of Bridgeford St. Don Ritchie is the little boy in the foreground. c.1943
The Gray house at the corner of Yonge St. and Major Mackenzie
The old Presbyterian Church Manse with 82 Yonge St. South to the right.
The Stanford house at 10039 Yonge St.
41 Arnold Cres. The Alfred Plewman house built c. 1860. View from the front in 1945.
41 Arnold Cres. The Alfred Plewman house built c.1860. View from the rear in 1945.
37/39 Centre St. West built in 1891. This photo dates to the early 1940s
4 Elizabeth St. This was the Asa B. Wilson house
Cowie Blacksmith Shop being torn down in the late 1940s.
8825 Bathurst St. after the renovations done by Cornish.
Hazel and Warren Reaman's farmhouse and barn in the 1940s. The farm was located on the north side of Langstaff Rd. between Yonge St. and Bathurst St.
Sheep grazing by Patterson pond at Don Head Farm in the 1940s
The old Patterson barns and the Angus cattle paddock at Don Head Farm in the 1940s
Moving the McLean house to Hunt St. from its former site on Yonge St. where the Ford dealership is currently located
Employees working at Seales Frozen Foods. The company was located on the south side of Centre St. between Yonge St. and the railroad tracks
Interior of the H.J. Mills florist operation in 1948. Pictured left to right are Doug Lowrey,Alex Peters,Howard Van Dyke,James Pollard,Stan Baker,H.J. Mills,Bill Fisher,Norm Stephenson,Bill Horner.


Previous    Next

This electronic finding aid to the local historical photos of Richmond Hill is provided courtesy of the Richmond Hill Public Library.