Table of Contents
First World War
memorial in front of the
Hill Public School, August 5, 1923. Umbrellas shelter
Mrs. Charles Cooper (to the right of the cannon) and
Joseph Monkman (to the left) from the midday sun.
|Return to Text
This electronic finding aid to the local historical photos of Richmond Hill is provided courtesy of the Richmond Hill Public Library.