Table of Contents
|In 1880, village council moved its meeting room from
Hotel to the second floor of the new
pictured on the right, at the northwest corner of Yonge and
house was located on the north end of this building.
|Return to Text
This electronic finding aid to the local historical photos of Richmond Hill is provided courtesy of the Richmond Hill Public Library.